Digitalization forces small businesses to change rapidly and adopt new technology to stay competitive and profitable in the market.
This article will discuss mobile marketing and mobile marketing importance in small businesses.
Mobile marketing performs by creating sweet and attractive messages to an audience that attract them to take action.
Mobile marketing can effectively be implemented in the retail industry, fast-moving product market, slow-moving product market, food and restaurant, lifestyles products segment, and electrical and electronic products market.
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel marketing method targeting reaching a specific audience on their smartphones, feature phones, tablets, or any other similar devices through websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, or mobile applications.
Upgradation and shift will revolutionize mobile marketing and explore more opportunities.
Businesses should adopt the change to make it prepare for competition and keep growing.
Facts About Smartphones
- As per the research, 56% of business-to-business buyers use mobile to retrieve information.
- 80% of buyers use a mobile phone when shopping.
- 96% of smartphone search traffic Google owns.
- 80% of internet users own mobile phone devices.
- Smartphone devices are used for over 40% of online shopping and transactions.
Mobile advertising is vital in this present business prospects and mobile marketing has the potential to give high returns to your business.
Mobile marketing is much more affordable in comparison to traditional marketing practices.
Mobile Marketing And Business
Small businesses can affordably adopt the same technology as companies with larger business budget sizes to reach their audience via message marketing.
With the help of mobile marketing small businesses, nonprofit organizations, municipalities, and other regional government bodies can effectively manage their operations, expand their reach, increase their audience and build their brand image.
Small businesses should effectively use mobile marketing with innovative, creative, and attractive text messages and offers to the audience.
Mobile phones are the most useful device for humans and we can say humans without mobile, I don’t think possible as per the current scenario.
As per the Pew Research center, 85 percent of adults have smartphones, and numbers are contentious increasing.
Mobile Marketing Importance For Small Businesses
1) Small businesses can use mobile marketing by sending promotional messages, multimedia messaging, push notifications, and QR code scanning.
2) Small businesses can take the support of proximity systems and location-based services that can alert users based on geographic location or proximity to a service provider.
3) One concern for small businesses is that mobile marketing targets audiences not so much by demographics but by behaviors mobile advertising can be targeted and focused on what will give much better results for small businesses.
4) In mobile marketing one considerable behavior space is known as “snacking” which is when mobile device users check in to media or messaging for belief periods that result in more points for contact for marketers.
5) As per the report, 71 percent of marketers believe mobile marketing is core to their business, and implementation of mobile marketing in small businesses will fruitful and productive.
6) Mobile marketing is cost-effective and has real-time access to potential customers.
7) Mobile marketing in small businesses needs a website to generate traffic and get good sales leads.
8) Small businesses need to set up location-based platforms like Foursquare, Gowalla, and Facebook places is a good way to make business available to a wider range of people and to start running mobile ads campaigns.
9) Small business owners can get a real feel and understanding of mobile ads marketing by immersing in the experience and should use location-based platforms so that wherever they go, check-in, in, and use the various apps available for various searches.
10) Businesses should understand how the mobile ad marketing world works so that starting a mobile ad campaign can be effectively created, implemented, and reviewed.
Mobile Marketing Strategies To Grow Your Business
Upgrade and optimize your website for mobile traffic
Your advertisement must be mobile friendly
Target local base targeting
Integrate your mobile marketing into your all marketing plans.
Track your mobile customer behaviors.
Mobile marketing is less time taking and cost-effective but the result can be awesome.
Smartphones are increasing day by day and the internet is now 5G in India companies focus on high-speed internet, smartphones, cost-effective laptop,s and computers.
Why Mobile Marketing
Mobile Marketing is a need of the present business environment and mobile marketing strong medium for targeting customers.
Statista Sources the number of mobile device users in India was estimated to reach over 748 million in 2020.
As the worldwide number of mobile device users is forecasted to exceed 1.5 billion users in 2040.
In China, the number of smartphone users is estimated to be almost 670 million in 2020 and is expected to increase to around 1.3 billion by 2026.
As per Pew research, 77% of Americans own a mobile phone.
Smartphone audience is a great opportunity and no business would like to miss it.
As we can estimate and predict the coming future of marketing and how it will function.
Smartphones will play a crucial role in promotion, marketing, communication, and all types of learning.